Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not Celebrity Obsessed


Photo credit dlisted.com


Okay, I am, just a little bit. So what if I read Dlisted every day? It is a worthy news source. How else would I have found out that Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant?

I guess it should come as no surprise that Brit-Brit's 16-year-old sister is knocked up, but it would be nice if someone in that family got an ounce of sense. I mean, how difficult is it to NOT get pregnant? She knows how to go to the drug store and buy a pregnancy test, but not how to get on birth control? Puh-leeze.

Part of my celeb obsession can be traced to my friends, but I think another part of it is that my job requires me to be patient, understanding, and mature at all times. I can't be mean to anyone, even if I think they deserve it. So watching celebs eff up their lives, and having the liberty to say snarky things about them, is a good outlet for my mean streak.

Bring it on, Spearses. Bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit it but I'm also addicted to this crap. Best form on procrastination when I'm just not inspired to write.

    ReplyDelete